Corona countermeasures daily efforts
- Corona countermeasures daily efforts
Our drivers take antigen tests on a regular basis
A day of our driver
The drivers arrive at the company, measure the body temperature. After that, disinfect the body with alcohol.
When the drivers come to work, the roll call will be taken.
After the operation manager asks questions about physical condition, etc., the body temperature will be measured. Normal body temperature is registered for each driver.
If you exceed your normal fever, you will be ordered to take a day off.
We’ve never had a positive result.
Needless to say that all of our drivers are negative, please be assured.
The operation manager sprays alcohol disinfectant on clothing such as driver’s gloves and suits.
Our drivers wear new masks every day.
Cleaning with alcohol in the car
Cleaning with alcohol in the driver's belongings
Cleaning with alcohol is applied when drivers bring personal belongings such as bags into a van taxi.
Drivers spray alcohol disinfectant on everything brought into the car, such as mobile phones and small items.
Cleaning the inside of the car with alcohol
We disinfect handrails, seat belts and doorknobs.
Room lamps, curing sheets, seats, drink holders, etc. are also disinfected.
We are fully committed to disinfect every place where droplets may fly.
Cleaning with alcohol will be done after each transfer.
Regarding the air circulation of the van taxi during operation, drivers basically select outside air intake unless requested by the customer.
In areas where exhaust emissions are a concern, such as tunnels and traffic jams, the driver may decide to turn on internal air circulation inside the car.
If you always want outside air intake, please contact the driver.
It’s also possible to open the window while driving.
After operation is over, we ventilate the van taxi at a safe place.
By opening all the doors, the air inside the car can be completely replaced in a short time.
Introduction of van taxi driver
We show video message and determination
from drivers to our customers.
Click here for details
To our customers
We will do our best to ensure that you can get on and take a taxi smoothly. In this chaotic era, we take the transportation business of "the entrance to Japan" seriously, so we will pick you up after taking sufficient control measures. You must be tired of long flights. Drive slowly and safely in two lanes at cruising speed on the highway. Relax and rest in the car. If you run into any problems, please let us know the trivial matter.
Requests to passengers
The limousine is thoroughly ventilated and disinfected with alcohol after each operation.
If you have symptoms such as fever or cough, you may not be allowed to board.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
We are "a taxi service company that meets the standards for ventilation and cleanliness set by the Japanese Government".
Questions about Airport
- There is a test after arriving at Narita airport.
I don't know how many hours it will take. What should I do for the reservation time?
- Our operation will check your flight status on your reservation day. The driver will contact you after your flight arrives, check your condition, and pick you up. If you did not set the reservation time, there would be no driver`s waiting
fee until you meet with your driver.
* In case of enormous problems with flights or airports, and due to border measures.(Border measures can take twice as long as usual),
so there may be cases that you wait to board a taxi.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Is there an alcohol-based hand sanitizer ? How do you sanitize the inside of the car?
- We are always equipped with alcohol. After the operation is over, all the inside of the car is disinfected with alcohol.
- How do you operate the service? I am worried that the driver may be infected.
- All of our drivers take a Antigen test on a regular basis, including daily temperature measurements
and physical condition checks, to confirm negative results.Also the drivers basically only operate up to
two operations [2 sets of customers] a day.
We think the number of times interacting with customers is low compared to other service industries.
We only operate private limousines. We do not operate general cruising taxis.So please be assured.
- Is the cancellation fee charged if I get a positive reaction at Narita Airport the inspection?
- If the reaction is positive, no cancellation fee is required.